Saturday, August 30, 2014

End Of August 25-30






Sun Sculpture at Phillips Academy
Andover, MA



Streetlights After Hill Ride
Littleton, MA
(did not have my camera to capture an awesome rainbow that came out on this ride)


In Memoriam
Andover, MA


River Street Garden
Andover, MA

This is part of a fantastic little garden that I've enjoyed seeing on my morning commutes.  It is a creative and beautiful use of what was a gravel parking space.  I have viewed it as what more of earth could be if there were fewer cars.  I met the creator of the garden this evening and was saddened to learn that her parents have sold the house so the garden does not have much time yet to exist.  



Mocha in Queen Anne's Lace
Nason Property, West Boxford, MA

bonus for today
Patrick at Hovey Pond




View of Lake House Porch
Southern New Hampshire

No comments:

Post a Comment