Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Backyard sky


Bird's nest in my back yard I hadn't noticed until this week when I set out to photograph the yard.  On week one of the daily celebration project and I'm finding it more challenging than I expected.  I thought the 1st week would be easy and I'd photograph a number of small wonders on my morning commute.  That has not happened because I've determined that these pictures will taken on foot or bicycle and I haven't been able to get out on either.  Last week I tweaked something in my foot doing exercises at the gym that are better suited for people with more coordination that I have.  This injury increased in painfulness over the course of the week and caused me to turn back Monday morning and get my car to go to work.  Tuesday morning I reassessed if cycle commute would be a good idea and noticed my ankle was swollen, so took the car again.  Hopefully this will heal up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment